September 5, 2008

Has it been that long?


<
It was mine and Emmett's 9th Anniversary yesterday. We both worked all day, and Emmett worked all night too, of course. He came to see me at work for the ten spare minutes he had. It was a nice surprise, since I thought I wouldn't see him at all. I was almost nervous around him when he came. I'm not sure if it was because he was watching me work or because I felt like we had just met(maybe al little of both). It was a good feeling, because eventhough I've been married to him for so long and see him everyday,I thought he was really cute(one of the girls in the office thought so too!) It just doesn't feel old yet. So, eventhough we didn't get to do much, it was a good day! Oh yes, and he bought me some flowers too! I REALLY like getting flowers!

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Has it been nine years already? Wow. Congrats.

The Lord Family said...

I was just thinking about your wedding. My mom gave me all of my formal dresses from her house and I tried on my bridesmaid dress from your wedding...it was a little snug! Congrats on 9 years!